A New Autumn Staple: Models Own Grace Green

Whilst I'm in a blogging mood and feeling motivated, I thought I would dedicate a post to one of my current favourite nail polishes - models own grace green



Grace green is a khaki green shade I picked up during the 50% off sale. I'm not usually a fan of such shades but I tend to be drawn to more muted colours at this time of year - they remind me of being bundled up on cold autumn mornings!

I used to overlook models own but I'm starting to become more drawn to their polishes, especially the mirrorball and wonderland collections which look so pretty!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - I'm currently sipping a green tea and waiting for the x factor results!

Let me know if you have a favourite models own shade!


xoxo



14 comments

  1. Ohh seeing this swatch has made me want this even more! Definitely on the Christmas list.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the BB Bloggers blog hop. I look forward to reading more of your blog. Have a great week! Stacie xo
    http://www.makeupobsessedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more! I love this shade and it will definitely be a regular this season. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I actually really love this shade, it's not one I would have picked up in the shop but I think I will, it looks perfect for autumn!

    Jennie xo | www.sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dear thanks for sharing your blog with me via twitter! I love it so I am now following you via GFC. I love this shade, is so cute!! I always explore blogs that I like, so I saw your contouring post. What I use is MAC Pro Sculpting Creams (which I recently blog about), but after that I used to work with any darker shade of pressed powder or benefit's hoola bronzer which is my favorite! Hope you can visit my blog and follow it you like it too :) XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks may,I will check out your blog xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my I am getting this on my lunch break tomorrow! I have been hunting for a colour like this! I am so happy I stumbled on your blog :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo