An amazing hot cloth cleanser for under £6!



Since running out of Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser, I've been on the search for a cheaper alternative. Whilst I like the Liz Earle, I've heard good things about the superdrug vitamin E one.
To cut to the chase, I saw the naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser was a new addition to superdrug's skincare line and it was on offer for £2.99 so I couldn't say no!

The 150ml cleanser comes boxed with a muslin cloth which is a nice addition - the cloth is very similar to the liz earle apart from being slightly thinner.


The cleanser itself is in a squeezy bottle making it easy to dispense. Containing cocoa butter and mulberry and kiwi fruit extracts, it smells exactly like that. Much nicer than the liz earle one.
The texture is lighter that the liz earle hot cloth cleanser but still very creamy. I usually leave it on for a few minutes before removing with a warm damp cloth.
The result is super soft and smooth skin with a radiant glow. I am honestly so impressed. In the past, I probably would have overlooked a cheaper brand but I'm so glad I bought this. It smells lovely and works a real treat. Its also paraben and cruelty free so an extra thumbs up!
I have really oily skin and my skin feel more balanced since using this and the murad oil free primer (review soon!) but I think it would work really well on any skin type.
I can't rave about it enough!

Its still on offer at £2.99 (should be £5.99) although its currently oos online but it should be in store.



16 comments

  1. This looks fantastic, such a bargain too! Will be trying this for sure!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look?

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great, can't wait to try this. I used the Liz Earle one but couldn't justify the price so I've just bought the No.7 one. I'm always looking for something to brighten my skin!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Vitamin E HCC (there's going to be a review on my blog on Monday!), but I would be up for trying this one. I think Superdrug have been really upping their game recently with their skincare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh interesting, I used the Vitamin E one, but thought it was too much for my oily skin. Must have a nosey at this!

    Sara @ BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this looks awsome im def going to try this thanks for posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got me so curious about this product, I'm going to have to see if I can find some tp try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, seems like a really cool product! I'm so uspet that I can't get some products where I live, then I have to stock up when I go to London, you should see the amount of shopping I do there, haha :D Lovely post and I really like your blog (especially the lovely photography), I followed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful! Here comes yet another trip to superdrug....! x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Will be buying this soon! check out my blog if you like: http://retroowlsandelephants.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh i love the Vitamin E cleanser from Superdrug so i'm going to have to try this!
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! My only problem with cream cleansers it that sometimes I feel they leave a bit of a film on my skin. Do you feel this with this cleanse? xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh this sounds really lovely! I'm a sucker for cleansers, especially creamy ones! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh this sounds lovely, I've been desperate to try the Liz Earle but my pennies just can't stretch that far! May just have to treat myself to this when I've used up some of my stash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'm definitely going to try this. Might venture into town today (when it stops raining) to go find some! I love my Liz Earle but it is just so expensive! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried a hot cloth cleanser. I should look for one in my country. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo