Boots 17 Holo Nail Polish


I spyed this little beauty on the 17 stand today in Boots and knew it had to be mine. The Holo nail polish is silver is a new release. I'm guessing it will probably draw comparisons to the popular Gosh holographic but as I don't own it I really cant say how the two compare.




Its quite difficult to capture on camera, so hopefully I've done it justice. So pretty and only two coats were needed. The consistency was perfect. Its also a bargain at £3.99 and on 3 for 2 at the moment!

 GFC // Twitter // Bloglovin // Hello Cotton // RSS

20 comments

  1. I need this in my life, I've given up on ever finding that so this looks like a great alternative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nail varnish.. reminds me of christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I need this in my life! It looks amazing!

    jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is lovely! Reminds me of the Gosh nail polish :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously need this! I've been resisting the Gosh polish since its re-release but I may end up buying this one..

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh didnt know the gosh one had been re-released xx

      Delete
  6. this looks ever so pretty on your nails and will be perfect for party season around Christmas, thanks for sharing lovely xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! I just posted a review as well - you can win a free bottle on my website. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw someone with this on the other day! Love it! Its amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo