Christmas Ideas: Benefit Radiant Skincare Kit!



As I'm trying to be more organised this year, I've already purchased a few xmas gifts. For my sister, one of the items I bought for her is the Benefit Radiant Skincare Kit.

I haven't tried any of the range as yet and I cant review any of the items in it as its a gift but I think this is such a good value kit that I wanted to mention it on here.

The Set is priced £10 and includes size deluxe sample sized products. I got mine from feel unique here - there is currently a free sunbeam sample with every benefit order.

Included is
* Benefit b.right foamingly clean facial wash
*b.right moisturise moisture prep toning lotion
*b.right its potent!eye cream
*b.right total moisture facial cream
*b.right triple performing moisturising facial emulsion
*b.right refined finish facial polish

I have also spyed another benefit set on debenhams,although not as good value as the one above. The POREfect radiance set with three mini samples including porefessional primer is £9.50 here

xoxo




9 comments

  1. This looks like a really great xmas present!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab christmas present! Think I may pick this up for a friend!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be as organised as you with getting xmas gifts!

    Heard great things about this skincare set, Grazia were recently doing a voucher slip for a free set of this but they all flew off the shelves super fast!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look?


    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little set, I've had a couple and it's made me desperate to buy some full size things mainly the It's Potent Eye Cream and the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this !!
    My blog http://katshe-i-can-change.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great little xmas present but also good if you want to try the range, I looked into this to try.

    I'm a new follower, love your blog :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo organised to be getting ready for Christmas ! Makes me feel that I should start :) also fab blush colour on your last post I find it difficult to get a coral tones sometimes but this I will look out for Thanks for sharing
    Come visit at wise rabbit says :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a bargain & Benefit I find is normally really overpriced. You get to try a lot of products for a great price. i think I will pick a couple of these up for myself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo