MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish: Superb





MAC extra dimension skinfinish in superb is my favourite highlighter ever. Its about to be re-released in the Glamour Daze collection which is released next week in the US and probably November for the rest of us.
I bought mine earlier this year when the extra dimension collection was released.
Superb is a champagne beige highlighter with a metallic sheen. Its super soft and long wearing.
Superb is a dupe for Estee Lauder powder gelee highlighter - not surprising as estee lauder owns MAC.
I love to wear superb over my cheeks as it leaves a lovely dewy glow and doesn't emphasise pores or any imperfections.

I'm going to do my mystic meg prediction and guess that this will sell out really quickly as its the perfect product for the party season and will suit the majority of skintones!

Will you be picking anything up from the glamour daze collection?



8 comments

  1. Oooo how pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely colour!
    love that shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a stunning shade! I can definitely see why you love it so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo