Caring for ombre hair!


A while ago I ombreyed my hair with the Loreal Wild Ombre Hair Kit. You can read that post here.
Luckily my hair wasn't in too bad condition before I lightened it but since then its been on the dryer side so I picked up a few products to help.

Twice a week I use the Percy and Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask. I like to leave it on for 15 minutes for intense conditioning. The Mask contains coconut oil although it doesn't smell coconutty,just a pleasant clean scent. I only use this on the ends of my hair as I do with other products as I my roots are on the oily side and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.

Before I blow dry my hair, I use Redken Extreme Anti-Snap. I've mentioned this product before but I really love it!
Anti-snap is a leave in treatment that provides heat protection and helps prevent breakage and split ends. It smells divine and I really notice a difference when I use it. My hair feels and looks healthier and is so much easier to brush as it doesn't get knotty. Not super cheap but well worth the price!

After drying, I use a pea sized amount of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Treatment. My hairdresser uses this and its amazing. It contains argan oil and is very light on the hair. it transforms my hair into glossy locks and smells so good. I got mine from Amazon for £8.99 which is much cheaper than the hairdressers!

Zoe x


8 comments

  1. great post! all of the products sound lovely, especially for me having long hair (although not dyed)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought Anti-Snap a while back and initially was quite disappointed but once I started using more for each application, I could see what all the fuss was about. Do you recommend the Percy and Reed, I've heard such good things about that brand? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I really like the percy and reed mask. Its quite pricey though so I would have a look on Ebay xx

      Delete
  3. will have to try the hydrating mask xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the anti snap is really good! My hair snaps in the middle because it's always in a top knot
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe, thanks for your comment on my post, it's nice to know people can relate :)
    Glad I saw this post as I am planning on doing my hair next weekend and I just know my ends are going to be really brittle, as my hair is already a bit dry. Nothing has really done much good so far so will have to try a couple of these.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo