November Favourites




There's been quite a few products I've been enjoying using this month. One of my absolute favourite fragrances is YSL Baby Doll. It was the one of the first perfumes I wore in my teenage years and I still love it to this day. Baby Doll is a very feminine, flirty, floral scent. Officially, its a fruity floral scent with detectable notes of rose, blackcurrant and vanilla. Just lovely.
I mentioned in this post here that I've been using the Nip and Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel under my foundation to try keep my oily skin under control. So far, it is definitely helping to keep my t-zone shine free for longer.
Although I don't consider myself to be a fan of Kate Moss, I really like her collaboration with Rimmel, in particular the Matte Lipstick line - My favourite is 110, which I'm swatched in this post. For a matte lipstick, its very comfortable to wear, without drying out lips. As my lips are quite dry, especially at this time of year, I like to wear the Hurraw night treatment lipbalm underneath my lipstick to keep my lips soft.
After hearing the hype over the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, I caved in and have to say that I totally see what the fuss is about. It has a very creamy texture that feels much more expensive than it is. It lasts all day and covers imperfections really well. A makeup bag staple.

Being a huge fan of blush, I usually rotate them on a daily basis depending on my mood. However, I've been wearing Bobbi Brown Nude Peach a lot lately. Its a soft peach, the finish is similar to MAC's satin finish blushes except with slight shimmer. I love wearing this shade as it looks perfect on my pale skin, adding a healthy glow to my complexion.

My all time favourite gel liner is MAC's fluidline. I've been mainly wearing the shade Avenue which is a black/brown with subtle gold shimmer (limited edition). I apply with a Sigma Liner Brush which applies flawlessly. Its pretty much foolproof. The consistency is so creamy and long wearing. Love.

22 comments

  1. I absolutely love that Kate Moss Lipstick! Think it's such a gorgeous colour! Lovely post :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ιs the collection 2000 concealer as good as I read? I m really thinking of getting it, so the more I see the fuss, the more I m convienced to buy it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its really good,I'm really impressed by it x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try that mattifying gel for my super oily nose. Your review has convinced me to get it!x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really does help x

      Delete
  4. Kate Moss 110 is such a lovely shade! And the matte range is surprisingly un-drying, I have 107 and I wear it a lot more often than other matte lipsticks I've picked up this year :) The Nip + Fab Shine Fix sounds like a great product too, I have such a problem with my t-zone. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to buy the other kate moss lippies, they look really nice x

      Delete
  5. Love the look of that blusher!! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried the Kate Moss lipsticks, I've heard they're good and so many bloggers love them!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really good x

      Delete
  7. love the colour of the BB blush! Baby doll is beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to try the Collection concealer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Favourites! Also new to following your blog I think its great hun:)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much sophie x

      Delete
  10. Ooh that blush looks so pretty! I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown before, I feel like I'm missing out! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely, I really want to try more bobbi brown x

      Delete
  11. I love YSL Baby Doll too! It was one of my first ever perfumes and its just so sweet and girly :) I love the look of the Bobbi Brown blush! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo