Sigma Brushes



I'm a big fan of Sigma Brushes. Not only are they affordable but the quality is amazing.

I've mentioned a few favourites on here before but I have a few more to share with you.

The F82 Round Kabuki* is great for buffing in foundation and powder. Its soft but also dense to allow flawless application.

The E60 Large Shader and E70 Medium Angled Shading brushes are perfect for shadow application. The Large Shader is ideal for applying a base shadow or primer whilst the Medium Angled shading brush is fab for applying colour to the crease.

To blend shadows I use the E25 Blending Brush* (I have the travel size version). Its comparable to the MAC 217 blending brush which I mentioned here. The MAC one is tapered whilst Sigma's isnt. However The E25 performs just as well and is just as soft.

For eyebrows, I use the E75 Angled Brow Brush. This brush is amazing. The angled shape allows a precise application of brow colour and the firm bristles perfects the shape of the brow.

Sigma are currently offering free worldwide first class shipping with the code BF2012. Although it can't be used with the 10% off code its still a really good deal as shipping can be pretty pricey!

Have you tried Sigma brushes?
What are your favourites?

10 comments

  1. I just ordered one today and can't wait to try it out!! I love the selection you have.

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a few more - too good to resist xx

      Delete
  2. They look great x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the Sigma brushes but I've heard such good things! These look great :)
    xxx
    summerhollyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I really really want some Sigma brushes! Like, really!!
    Might have to go and use that code!
    Is there a Sigma dupe for the MAC 239?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The E55 is meant to be a good dupe but not sure how exactly they compare as I dont own either at the moment xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo