The Body Shop Treats


The Body Shop always seem to have fab deals online. I recently purchased a few earth lovers shower gels on offer at £1 each instead of the usual £5.

The earth lovers line are unfragranced, paraben, sulphate and colourant free and 100% biodegradable.

I use shower gel to feel extra squeaky clean and these certainly live up to that. Although the formula is very watery, it lathers really well and the scent is very subtle.

My skin feels supersoft and refreshed after usage. My sister has sensitive skin and has had no problem using these.

I usually buy 'natural' shower products online as they are quite difficult to find on my local high street so I'm really pleased to have discovered these and will be re-buying again!!

8 comments

  1. These sound great, ive been loving body shop lately xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some really nice products xx

      Delete
  2. i love everything that makes my skin feel super soft,great choice.
    JOIN MY MANGO DRESS GIVEAWAY!!!
    http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.gr/2012/11/giveaway-mango-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the body shop! They really do have the best offers, may have to stock up on these babies!
    xo
    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep their offers are so good xx

      Delete
  4. Interesting that they're unfragranced! Do they have natural aromas at all? They look really nice, I have sensitive skin too :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they only have a very subtle fruity smell - very natural xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo