Time for change!

 Hello! Just a brief post to say that after a little bit of thought, I've decided to change my blog name.
When I signed up to blogger, The Beauty Shelf was pretty much the first name I chose that was available and not that theres anything wrong with it, but its not particularly 'me' and I kinda feel that the 'beauty' part boxes me in as to what I write about.
So my new blog name is going to be 'sweet electric' - just something I randomly thought of thats a bit different!
I'm still going to be blogging about beauty, hopefully alongside more personal posts. I'll be also changing my email address and twitter name - bit of a pallava!

I hope you stick with me and I'll be back to announce the MAC giveaway winner shortly!

Zoe xx



6 comments

  1. This is exciting and change is always good :) I'll still be reading of course!!
    Rachel...Xx
    Live.Food.Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new name!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new name! Totally agree about not being boxed in because of your blog name. That's why I chose something fairly neutral as well :)

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo