Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Following on from the success of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, UD are launching the Naked Basics Palette - a six pan palette comprising matte shades:

Venus Soft, off-white demi-matte
Foxy Very light yellow/beige matte
Walk of Shame Very light pinky nude matte
Naked 2 Rosy taupe matte
Faint Warm, dusty brown matte
Crave Deepest, darkest brown/black matte

The palette launches in the US this week and hopefully the UK wont be far behind!

The amazing Christine from Temptalia has all the images and swatches here and here



8 comments

  1. Do I need another Neutral Palette (I only own like 20) probably not but since its all Matte..Im sure it will be added to my collection soon lol:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I cant resist a nice palette x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to try this out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great selection. I am always looking for a good selection of matte shadows.

    blushingpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, I love matte shadows x

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for it!!!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo