Yankee Wax Tarts for Christmas/Winter

I'm not really a huge candle fan!I'm so clumsy, I'm always scared of knocking one over and burning the house down!

However, I love the look of Yankee Candles Wax Tarts and decided to buy a few from the winter/xmas range.


Christmas Eve - Traditional Christmas scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums
and candied fruits

Christmas cookie - Buttery rich, vanilla scented holiday sugar cookies

Christmas Rose - Holiday memories bloom in the authentic perfume of delicate rose petals with a hint of pine

These smell amazing, in particular sugar cookie which is yummy!

Wax tarts have an 8 hour burn time and can be used in one go/broke up and placed in the top of a burner (I use an oil burner) and an unscented tea light is placed below allowing the tart to melt and the aroma to fill the room.


I used this ebay seller to buy mine!!

What are your favourite yankee candle scents?

Zoe xx




13 comments

  1. Oh my days the Christmas Cookie candle is absolutely unbelievable!! Scrumdiddlyumptious!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Cookie is my favourite Yankee Candle, I need to stock up before it goes off sale!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you read my mind!!! I went past the shop that sells these today and really wanted to get a Xmas burner but didn't "get" how you need a burner for them. I didn't know they could be broken up either. Thank you for this
    Rose
    www.milkymoles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun,i think breaking them up makes them last a bit longer too x

      Delete
  4. I really love 'red apple wreath' so much fruitier and fresher than your standard christmas scent xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I will have a look for that one x

      Delete
  5. I love Yankee Candles and the tarts are amazing too and actually burn for a really long time so are great value for money if you just want to try out a scent before buying the full size

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try these Yankee Candles out! I just have so many on the go at the minute! :(

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've smelt Christmas Cookie and I really love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo