Daxons VIP Fashion Bloggers Opportunity!



Daxon are looking for the UK's finest fashion bloggers to join their exclusive blogger network.

Daxon offer some lovely fashion and home items and are part of Redcats  - the 3rd largest home shopping organisation in the world, which holds La Redoute and others.

I'm a big fan of home shopping and already shop with la redoute so I think this is a pretty exciting opportunity.
If you like the sound of this and want to join and receive an Amazon or Threadbare voucher then click here for more information. All you need to do is sign up and share the offer with others!

Here are some of my favourite items!





Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo