Empties - Would I Repurchase?


I rarely use up products quickly - I like to be frugal and try and use up every last drop of product.
I've managed to empty a few of my most used products in the past week.

My favourite foundation (that I've used so far) is Estee Lauder Double Wear Light shade 1.0
I've already repurchased as I absolutely love it. Whilst its very slightly darker than my natural skin tone I can still pull it off. Double wear light is a light to medium foundation that can be built up should more coverage be needed. It covers imperfections and evens out skintone with a semi-matte finish. It just looks so beautiful on and I will no doubt keep repurchasing.
I've also repurchased Lily Lolo cover up in barely beige which is one of my favourite all time concealers. I've repurchased it several times over the past few years as I love the mineral powder texture. It covers imperfections really well, blends amazingly and lasts all day.
The Liz Earle gentle exfoliator and skin repair light moisturiser and both products that I have really enjoyed using. I have noticed a real difference in the luminosity of my skin when using Liz Earle products and I haven't had any breakouts from usage which is a real bonus as my skin can be quite sensitive at times. I will be repurchasing both of these.
The Dermalogica skin prep scrub is an exfoliating treatment for oily skin. Made with corn cob meal, I quite like the slightly oaty smell and that its very gentle on the skin. My skin feels really soft after usage, helping to clear up any blemishes. Will definitely repurchase.
I purchased the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer after seeing rave reviews on several blogs. A pre shampoo treatment, the product is applied and left for several minutes before rinsing. I'm really on the fence with this product. It does leave hair feeling soft and healthy but it doesn't wow me either - the john frieda repair conditioner and percy and reed mask work just as well.


14 comments

  1. Great post! I rarely get empties either! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it takes ages to get through products x

      Delete
  2. Great empties, that Lily Lolo concealer sounds good :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a good concealer x

      Delete
  3. I love empties post's! The liz earle products sounds great!
    Hareem x
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a lot about Lily Lolo concealer lately! looking forward to purchase :) x

    jadesmoke04.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really good concealer x

      Delete
  5. I love the Liz Earle moisturiser and I just got a sample of the exfoliator in my advent calender today, so I'm excited to try it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some Liz Earle products but am generally a bit confused as there's so many to try! Have you tried the hot cloth cleanser?

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the hot cloth cleanser but I've been using the superdrug one which is also good and a lot cheaper x

      Delete
  7. I like this
    http://katshe-i-can-change.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo