Illamasqua Naked Rose Blush



A few weeks ago, I spotted a 20% promotion on Illamasqua and being a huge lover of blush, I purchased this little beauty after lusting for it for ages.

Naked Rose is a matte neutral beige pink blush. On my skin, it leans more pink. The packaging is shiny black plastic, which is sturdy but a magnet for fingerprints.

The blush itself has a slight vanilla scent and is super soft in texture. What I'm most impressed about is the pigmentation. It truly is incredible. A little will go along way and it blends beautifully. On my oily skin, the blush lasts around 8-10 hours before it starts to gradually fade.


I really adore Naked Rose and I'm pretty sure Illamasqua is going to be my go to brand for matte blushes in future.

I also bought the Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush to use with it.

I've been very happy with every sigma brush I own and this one is no different. Its really soft, with the angled shape perfect for applying blusher perfectly over the apples of the cheeks.

They really are a great combination!!

Have you tried any illamasqua products?

What blush brush do you use?


12 comments

  1. Beautiful Blush <3

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful blush. I think Illamasqua do the best blushes out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is SO gorgeous! It looks beautiful on you x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour, the right balance of rose tones. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a beautiful blush, a gorgeous natural dusty pink! Gorgeous on you too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, that is beautiful. I want to much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's beautiful! I hope to own some Illamasqua products one day and a blush is definitely on my wishlist!!
    Becky xx
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SO gorgeous and I have nothing like it. Tempted to add it to my holiday wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a flattering shade on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful colour, it looks so natural on you.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried any products from them, but this blush is so pretty! I use NYX Pinched, a nars orgasm knockoff. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried any of their products, this is such a pretty colour though. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo