Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick Rose Mademoiselle


I love Revlon Lip butters and wanted to see if the Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick could compete.

Rose Mademoiselle is a pale pink that has a slight sheen to it. Though I think it looks a bit frosty on my lips. Like Revlon lip butters, rouge caresse lipsticks are a cross between a balm and a lipstick. They are comfortable to wear, but not particularly long wearing.

I really like rose mademoiselle - pale pink lips looks great with a smokey eye look. I like quite a few of the rouge caresse lipsticks but I prefer the texture and wear of revlon lip butters.

The Revlon lip butters feel more like a lipstick, more pigmentation and longer lasting. They also seem to be more moisturising on my lips. For day, I would probably choose the rouge caresse as they are lighter, whereas I prefer to wear the lip butters in the evening. Both are reasonably priced though for the quality.

Have you tried Loreal Rouge Caresse or Revlon Lip Butters?

17 comments

  1. These look gorgeous I will have to give them a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually the opposite to you, I prefer the formula, pigmentation and lasting power of the L'oreal Caresse to the Revlon Lip Butters! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried the Revlon lip butters before but I really do like the finish and formula of the rouge caresse. Very buildable and soft on the lips. :) The colour you have is very pretty on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty color on you! :) I'd still prefer Revlon lip butter over it though :D

    Happy Sunday ^^

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i've got both and i do really like them but i still prefer my high end lipsticks over them :)
    Anna x

    onthedressingtable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks gorgeous, I love the colour. I've not tried them, I may have to have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't tried these as they are fairly pricey and i have some revlon butters i already love, i might pick one up soon though to compare :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty that color is, but I know for a fact it doesn't flatter me in the least.
    I shall admire from afar :)

    x Joanna @ The Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
  9. This colour is so pretty and really suits your skin tone :) Lovely post xo

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour is so pretty and I love the frosty finish. Will have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried the rouge caresse yet, but I want to... pretty shade!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty colour :) really suit you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this colour on you! I'm yet to try this product but I'm not such a huge fan of the lip butters so think I'll give this a shot!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Revlon Lip Butters but haven't tried these. From your review I think I will probably stick with Revlon. These have such a pretty packaging though!!! xxx

    http://thelittlethingsbb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous shade.. I love the L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo