MAC Strobe Cream

MAC strobe cream 30ml £12.50

At this time of year, my skin starts to look a little dull. Cold weather and indoor heating takes it toll, so I need something in my skincare routine to get my sparkle back.
MAC strobe cream is a product I've not heard too much about. Described as the ultimate quick fix for the skin, strobe cream boosts dull and tired looking skin, adding radiance.
I would describe strobe cream as a highlighting moisturiser. The white cream goes on colourless to give a luminous glow. As my skin is oily, I like to use it sparingly. There are multiple ways in which you can use the cream. I've been mixing it with my revlon colorstay foundation to give my skin a healthy glow. I've also noticed it makes my foundation easier to blend. I also like to use it under my eyes, to brighten dark circles before concealing and in place of highlighter - over my cheeks to give a dewy glow.
Strobe cream has become a staple in my kit due to its non greasy texture and anti-oxidant properties. It really does make a difference to my base, making it look fresh and healthy!

Have you tried strobe cream?
What do you use to make your skin look bright and healthy?



22 comments

  1. I've always put of trying it because my face tends to get shiny through the day. But might try it out though! x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so does mine but i find mixing it with foundation doesnt make any difference xx

      Delete
  2. This looks perfect for me! I have really dry skin :(
    Thanks for posting :)

    Kerys xx
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this, although I usually just use it as a highlighter, i've never thought to mix it with my foundation before!xx

    http://nathaliavictoriaisobella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i use it both ways but it does look nice mixed with foundation xx

      Delete
  4. I have a sample and really like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that does sound lovely mixed in with some foundation :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used this before and it's a great little product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh!!! i dont look after my skin much, i really should start and reading this post made me really wana try this!!! i have a mate who works for MAC so i just messaged her asking her to get me a sample before buying! yay!

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking at the for a little while, it sounds like just the kind of product I need right now! Great post! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard a lot about this a few years back when all the Youtube beauty guru stuff was getting big. It seemed to be a pretty cult thing. I have since heard that it causes some people to get bad break outs. Have you noticed this at all? (I hope not :)
    I was just wondering if they had changed the formula as its something I have always been interested in trying!

    Louminous

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily I havent broke out from it (touch wood) I never apply it to bare skin though. I either mix it with foundation or apply on top xx

      Delete
  10. I like the sound of this! My skin looks awfully dull right now :(

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really nice for brightening the skin xx

      Delete
  11. i think i reallt need this right now! great post xx

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo