Primark Spring/Summer 2013 LookBook




6 comments

  1. Im really loving the printed shorts and girly dresses they have in the collection :)
    Louminous

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all can't wait for the new summer looks.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love primark online cloth. If you want to see the new book, enter in www.primark.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Primark but I hate that they don't have a website where you can even look at the clothes. I love the shorts and the bag is to die for! Will be perfect for summer hikes around London.
    I love your blog as well - the layout is lovely :) xx Zee


    london-bredladieswholunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo