Bargain Technic Nail Polishes!


Just before Christmas, I spotted these nail polishes in my local Bodycare for a bargainous £1 each. I picked a few of my favourites up - they shockingly had several nice shades! I don't know if these are still in store but I've seen them online on ebay, amazon and a few other random places pretty cheap too. The shades above are;

Carnival - clear with multi-coloured glitter. A dupe for OPI rainbow connection.
Mermaid - clear with blue glitter
Amethyst - purple with blue reflexes
Turkish Sea - metallic blue
Gun Metal - metallic dark grey/silver

For £1 they're a bit of a steal - my favourites out of these are amethyst and mermaid. Turkish sea and Gun Metal are on the streaky side. Though they only need two coats to be fully opaque. Overall I would say 8/10!


16 comments

  1. I live for finding cheap beauty finds like this! I love Mermaid, although I absolutely hate taking glitter nail polish off, it takes ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glitter is such a pain to remove x

      Delete
  2. These are such a bargain! I paid a fiver for carnival off of eBay a while back, didn't even think to check bodycare x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly bought some off the web before I stumbled across them x

      Delete
  3. I've got Carnival and Mermaid and I absolutely love them! Gorgeous for a pound! Xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you cant go wrong for a pound can you haha x

      Delete
  4. these are all gorgeous colours. I do love there polishes!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the polishes are suprisingly good x

      Delete
  5. I love Technic nail polishes they are amazing quality but really affordable. I love Carnival it is great for doing accent nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carnival is really nice x

      Delete
  6. I've got a little stash of Technic polishes my favourite's Mermaid
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mermaid too x

      Delete
  7. I love Amethyst! Looks like such an original colour.
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a gorgeous shade x

      Delete
  8. I picked up the Mermaid blue glitter before Xmas & love it. I like the other colours you have too esp the Turkish Sea blue. These are a bargain. Well worth the £1
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The amethyst is really catching my eye! :P Love that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo