China Glaze Water You Waiting For



When I saw pictures of China Glaze's cirque du soleil collection, water you waiting for stood out. The name is perfect as it reminds me of a crystal clear ocean. A combination of blue and green glitter. It looks jewel like in natural light.
For a glitter, the consistency is really good. It isn't too thick or gloopy and it only needed two coats to be fully opaque.
Water you waiting for dries to an almost matte finish. For a glitter, the texture isn't what I consider to be gritty or bumpy.
I really like this polish! I got mine from this ebay seller but its also available at beauty bay too!


8 comments

  1. i love that colour! i looks stunning :)
    xx

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That colour is absolutely amazing! I own quite a number of glitter polishes, but nothing like this!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning:)

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have gorgeous nails!
    && the colour of the nail polish is amazing ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Nail Polish is so Amazing! it's Shining So Beautiful :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful colour! So so so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. China Glaze has good polish! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo