Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation

£31.00

Foundation is an absolute staple in my makeup bag. Truth be told, I'm not confident enough to go without out.

I currently rotate four foundations in my routine. One of them being Giorgio Armani Face Fabric foundation. I use shade 1 which is light enough for my pale complexion.
Face Fabric is described as a second skin finish. Its a matte foundation that gives a soft focus finish. I usually blend with fingers as the texture is soft, satin and almost powdery.
The main reason I really like this foundation is that its super light. Virtually weightless in that it really does feel like a second skin. It evens my complexion, blurs imperfections and minimises pores. As its lightweight, I only use on days that I don't feel I need much coverage. It doesn't hide any major blemishes but its nothing a little concealer wont fix.
On my oily/combination skin, It lasts most of the day. Although I do set it with powder and blot any oily areas.
This is the most expensive foundation I own but it makes my skin look flawless and I love its light texture,so for me, its a good investment.

Best for: normal/combination skin

13 comments

  1. Sounds perfect, i have a similar skin type and have been looking for a matte finish!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you pay that much for a foundation you have to expect it to be a HG product. Unfortunately I forked out £28 for ysl touche ├ęclat but it didn't live up to its expectations xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, does this look very detectable on the skin and is it good at evening out the skintone? Lovely review xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this one before but it sounds like it would be a great match for my skin. Thanks so much for sharing :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks and sounds lovely! I like that its called Face Fabric hehe! I'm still on my Lush Colour Supplement which I love1 but like you I always have more than one in my routine!

    Thanks for sharing ur link on BBloggers tonight! I'm glad I discovered yr lovely blog! :)

    Kaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's got a great packaging, I wonder how expensive is it!

    xx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this so badly, it looks amazing, but my skin is far too dry sadly! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about venturing into high end foundations but wasn't sure which direction to go! After this review I think I'll be going to get my skin colour matched!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't even know that Armani did foundation! I have dry/sensitive skin so it might be a bit much for me xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so lovely! I've never really tried many high end foundations before because there are SO many to choose from! Great review hun!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been thinking about getting an Armani foundation as I love their loose powder (I've blogged about it if you wanted to check it out!). I have oily/ combination skin too and also do not feel confident without foundation- may give this a try! Great post!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fascinating, perhaps the best I have seen yet. Anyway, it looks like something that I would be using for a very long time. Although I would love to see more what is in it to make sure that I can wear it on. That's pretty important to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo