Look Beauty Loud Lips and Fresh Cheeks Blush


Loud Lips in rock candy £3.50 (usually £7)
Fresh Cheeks Blush in melon £2.50 (usually £5)
When I first heard Look Magazine were launching a beauty range, I was a bit sceptical. However I've read a few good reviews and I guess if you like the products,it shouldn't really matter if its linked to a magazine or whatever.
I recently bought a few bits from Look Beauty as there's currently 50% off the website. The loud lip lipstick and fresh cheeks cream blush both caught my eye. The packaging is fairly basic. The lipstick box has a cute print and the case itself feels pretty sturdy. Same goes for the blush, which has a mirror on the back!
The loud lips lipstick in rock candy is a bright matte pink. The pigmentation is really good but I find the formula quite drying on my lips and it does highlight any dryness so lips really need to be moisturised before application. The lipstick also has a medicinal scent to it. Its not detectable once applied but its not something I'm fond of either.

The fresh cheeks blush in melon is love. Melon is a coral cream blush that drys to a semi matte finish. It's insanely pigmented, a little goes a long way. I apply this with a sigma angled kabuki brush and find that it lasts throughout the day. Despite being bright in the pan, it adds a natural flush of colour that's really pretty!

Have you tried Look Beauty?




29 comments

  1. These look absolutely beautiful on you! I literally would have gone mental in the 50% off sale if I'd had the pennies! I'm loving cream blush at the minute and melon looks perfect :) gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post:) Look Beauty is kinda hard to get a hold of in Ireland so I always stock up when I'm on holidays in Manchester xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these sound fab, I may have to place an order! The blush looks gorgeous xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried Look Beauty yet but I love their packaging. Stunning blush x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh i saw 50% off in superdrug and i was tempted, but i didn't get anything! That blush is stunning :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look lovely on you, the lipstick is a little bright to my taste but I'd definitely try the blush out xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s i'm currently hosting a giveaway for reaching 500 followers check it if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color! And they are so suit on you. You look so beautiful :)
    So gorgeous and pretty! Love it so much!

    Xoxo,
    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much fenny x

      Delete
  8. I'm a bit of a makeup snob and the packaging has put me off big time. It looks so cheap, which i guess it is with that discount.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is pretty basic but the products are much better x

      Delete
  9. The blush looks so lovely. I've not tried anything from them before and I'm trying to hold off buying new make up so I can get through what I already own so it might be a while :( x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah that lipstick is such a beautiful colour, but sad to hear it's drying as my lips are already like the freakin desert. I've not tried any of this range though might take a chance on the blusher.
    Sara at Belfast Beauty Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sara,the blusher is really nice x

      Delete
  11. I really want to try some of the look range, they look really good spesh the lips!! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've not tried any of the Look beauty range before but I think I need to, I had no idea they did cream blushes! Both products look so beautiful on you, the lip colour is amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great honest review! I doubt I'll be trying the lipsticks, but I'm really interested in trying cream blushers as I'm yet to do so, maybe this will be my first one, I'll have a closer look when I'm next near a Superdrug. Great post :)



    www.ittykitty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these two colours. I've only ever tried nail polish from Look but the blushers sound really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been eyeing up this line at Superdrug lately, so this is a great post to fill me in on what their products are like. I am becoming increasingly addicted to blush...so this might be next! Is it a cream blush?

    Have you tried the Fashionista blushes? They're surprisingly amazing! I was so impressed by their pigmentation AND how long they lasted!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really loved the Loud Lips in Toffee Cup that I bought! It didn't last particularly long though! I think this shade looks gorgeous on you :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo