MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots Collection 2013




Eyes shimmer and shine with the pearly glow of M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Paint Pot – now in a rich, creamy formula that dries with a vibrant intensity, delivering illuminating dimension and a lustrous pearlized finish. The long-lasting, highly pigmented colour can also be used as an eye shadow primer

Paint Pots
  • Chilled On Ice Frosted white gold
  • Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl
  • Vintage Selection Frosted dirty peach
  • Let Me Pop Frosted light copper
  • Frozen Violet Frosted purple silver
  • Blackground Black grey with multicolour
  • Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver
  • Dangerous Cuvee Frosted cool grey
Brush
  • 242 Shader
Finally!paint pots and...they're permanent. Paint pots are one of my favourite MAC products. They make great eye bases or shadows. Are really quick and easy to use and perfect if you have oily eyelids. Antique Diamond and Frozen Violet are new shades whilst the rest have been released before in previous collections.

Available from February 2013

12 comments

  1. I ordered Let's Skate because I couldn't resist. I wanted it when it first came out but never got around to getting it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to buy that one too x

      Delete
  2. Oh I need frozen violet in my life!
    Xx
    Glossy-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a very pretty shade x

      Delete
  3. Of COURSE Vintage Selection is new permanent. I almost had to kill to find that when it came out it a collection 2 years ago!

    However, I might need Dangerous Cuvee...

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its annoying when that happens x

      Delete
  4. I just bought my first paint pot; bare study. I love it! Thanks for this post now I can try some more when they come out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love and want them all :) they're such good products! I only have two right now; bare study and groundwork and I love them :) Xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep they're really good x

      Delete
  6. cannot wait for them! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look gorgeous for daily wear! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo