MAC Year of the Snake Collection


This is a snake-inspired limited edition series is 
composed by a group of sexy glittering tone, showing a shiny effect. 
Beauty face powder brightens the complexion, the fashion focus of eye shadow to create a distinctive color contrast and the magical stars fine powder to increase the final dramatic effects.
Lightweight fly Alice mascara to enhance the shape of the eyes, lasting waterproof eyeliner to outline the eye corners, the Aqua Lip demonstrated Mizusawa lure lip. 
MAC exclusive chic packaging, 
containing cosmetic powder, fashion lipstick and 
eye shadow decorated with ornate serpentine pattern fashion focus.

MAC fashion focus eye shadow
Once Upon a Time  - metal vanilla color  
Aztec Brick - Frost Bronze
Altered State  - Deep Frost Blue Purple
Carbon - rich black
MAC magical stars fine powder
Brash, & Bold - bright red 
Push the Edge -  dark purple with pearl 
MAC lipstick
Freckletone
Plumful
Cockney

MAC Beauty Face Powder
Shell Pearl pink ribbon golden pearl 
MAC lasting waterproof eyeliner
Engraved Rich black 
 MAC mascara
Zoomblack thick black 

I love that MAC is releasing a Chinese new year inspired collection and the promo images are exactly the sort of thing I like. Though I think all these are re-promotes or permanent?
It would have been great to see a larger collection on new products.
I'm not sure if this is a worldwide collection or just going to be a small release. Asia is most likely a definite. I've seen a release date of the end of January floating around the web but nothing concrete. I'll update if I find any more information!!

What do you think of this collection?


10 comments

  1. Ooh wow i love the idea behind this collection. Those lipsticks look gorgeous :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reptiles so this sounds quite exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the premise of the collection :) it's a pity they didn't release some new products for it, and they definitely could have included some really lovely greens with the snake theme. I so want to try plumful and the magical stars powder sounds awesome, such beautiful colours x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that this was an Asia exclusive ;( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Like the boxes, wish the packaging had the same pattern. Will probably pick up the face powder! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this! The pictures are great, I'm considering going as a snake for the next fancy dress now!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love MAC's promo pictures!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of this collection! I hope we get it in the UK.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a sucker for MAC collections and this looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they really are stunning colours! xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo