New Beauty Products for Spring 2013


Spring is almost upon us, which means new products and collections from most beauty brands. This spring sees a combination of pastels and brights hitting the counters. I'm already excited about Rimmels Apocalips and MAC's Archies Girls.

Here's some of the other things I'm really looking forward to.

1. L'Occitane Valentines Collection
I've never tried any L'Occitane products but the new spring cherry range sounds really lovely. Products include an eau de toilette, butterfly soap and soft hand cream.

2. Stila Color Balm Lipstick
Stila's take on the balm/lipstick trend. I love Revlon lip butters so it will be interesting to see how stila's effort compares. I really like the look of Betsey - fuchsia. If you're in the US, they're already available at Sephora. (I wish we had Sephora in the UK!)

3. Clarins Spring 2013 Collection
I've not been that impressed with the clarins shadows I've used in the past but the spring palette is calling my name. I really like that the shades are different to what other brands are dishing up. Its the perfect transition from winter to spring. Its already available at Boots and Debenhams.

4. Too Faced Boudoir Beauty Spring 2013 Collection
I haven't used a too faced product in years but this may be the prettiest collection I've seen in a while. A heart shaped blush is a combination of three blushes that can be swirled together for one pretty shade, whilst the fresh and flawless palette has everything needed for the perfect complexion.

5. Agent Provocateur Petale Noir Fragrance
Just released, petale noir is an oriental floral,with notes of magnolia, rose and sandalwood.

6. Chanel Spring 2013 Collection
I love these polishes from chanel, especially fracas - an intense fuchsia and emprise - a nude beige.

7.  Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyehadow Stick
I am loving Rimmels new products. The scandal eyes kohl liners are really impressive so hopefully the eyeshadow sticks will be too. Tempting turquoise is a gorgeous shade!

8 and 9. Sigma Eye Shadow Base Collection and Bare Ready Foundation
Sigma have some amazing makeup brushes. 2013 sees them branch out into cosmetics. I'm really interested to see the eye shadow base pots - MAC paint pot dupes maybe?
I've never got on well with bareminerals foundations but the bare ready range is getting some great reviews. The foundation is already available at selfridges but there's also quite a few on ebay too!

What beauty products are you looking forward to this spring?




12 comments

  1. The Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick looks so cool! Think I'm gonna have to get myself one of these!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the sigma cosmetics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely excited for the Stila lipsticks :D

    Francesca
    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/
    Le Petit Faon Custom Blog designs: http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/p/custom-designs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so lovely, I always think Chanel nail polishes look so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited about the too faced collection too - its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rimmel shadow stick looks fun, also Clarins 2013 collection have some beautiful things too!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get so excited for new products & get sucked right in. I am looking forward to the Stila Colour Balm Lipsticks - The colours look so pretty. Also the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyehadow Stick - they could be amazing
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love L'occitane products- that new collection sounds lovely! Such a good post- thanks for the info!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Clarins e/s palettes looks gorgeous and worth having! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you just made me want everything on this list!! I love the new Clarins stuff coming out x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want every single one of these things lol i cant wait to try the rimmel stick eyeshadows and the too faced palettes look amazing! thanks for sharing now following :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too Faced heart blush oh my...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo