New Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick


Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks are a new product that are maybellines answer to revlon lipbutters and loreal caresse lipsticks. They are already available in the US but I'm fairly certain they will be available on this side of the pond (though lord know what shades we'll get!). I got the shade pin up peach from this US ebay seller.
 Color whisper is a lipstick/balm that is highly pigmented and feels really comfortable to wear. My lips are on the dry side at the moment but this lippy felt really creamy and didn't highlight any dry areas. I get around two hours wear, which isn't very long lasting but I don't mind as pin up peach is a gorgeous shade and feels really hydrating.
I think color whisper lipsticks will replace my love for revlon lipbutters. Great pigmentation with a comfortable and hydrating feel. Definitely ones to watch out for!!


18 comments

  1. That's a lovely colour. I hope it's released in the UK soon.

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice I hope they bring them to the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping these are being released in the UK. I have seen so many fab reviews of them. They look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the same exact one that I tried, and although I loved how lightweight it felt, it didn't last very long on my lips.

    xoxo Chris
    http://myfashiontrendencies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try these. We just got them in Canada but we have very few shades compared to the ones in the U.S. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely! Exactly the same as the Revlon lip butters in packaging!
    Xxx


    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really pretty on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color is so pretty >.<
    I love peachy color for lips..

    Rossy
    Me, MySelf and I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I heard about these, they wait they are available over here... Fab shade!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks promising :) Hope they will be avaliable in entire Europe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the lipstick looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that color for spring! Will have to check these out next time I'm in the drugstore xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really gorgeous colour, it looks fantastic on your. I hope we get these in the UK soon xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a color!
    looking amazing!


    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great review, I'm a huge fan of the lip butters but have yet to try this... guess i'll have to add it to my "to buy list" hehe

    & like others have already mentioned, the shade looks fantastic on you (:

    xo.

    www.sunkiissed.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm hoping these come to the UK soon, if not I'll have to go to ebay like you! This colour is so pretty & it looks lovely on you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also love this product! I got mine in the shade made it mauve.. So pretty. Check out my review HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo