New Maybelline Vivids Shocking Coral Lipstick

I am well and truly jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to new products for spring 2013. I was really impressed with maybelline color whisper lipstick I bought (review here) so I decided to invest in another new maybelline product - the color sensational vivids lipstick in shocking coral.
Again, these have already been released in the US in ten shades. They're being released in the UK/Ireland in February. The color sensational Vivids lipstick claims to be maybelline color sensationals most vibrant colour yet with a formula that keeps lips smooth and nourished.
Shocking coral is bright and verging on neon. I find it to be more of a hot pink than coral. The pigmentation is insane. The swatch above is one swipe. The formula is creamy but it does cling a touch to dry patches and I can get around two to three hours wear easily. Even though this is a bright shade, I still think its really wearable and would suit the majority of skin tones. Neon's/brights are going to be a big trend this spring/summer so no doubt these will be massively popular!

*I bought my mine from this ebay seller*

29 comments

  1. Great review!
    I really want this lipstick so bad!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait till these ones hit stores near me. Im a bright lip gal at heart:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love brights too x

      Delete
  3. So excited for these to come to the UK!
    Xxx

    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous lip colour :) I love bright lipsticks and can't wait to start wearing them in the Spring/ Summer xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! I really must get braver with lipsticks xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a pretty colour x

      Delete
  6. I think this beautiful and the colours suits you so well!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love a bright lip! Can't wait for these to come out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous colour on you! I'd have to be feeling extremely brave to venture out of the house wearing this though!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really suits you! x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh myyy, this looks gorgeous! Such a pretty colour on you. Roll on February! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review, will be swatching these when they come out but hopefully these arent overhyped like the revlon lip butters!

    Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, what a stunning colour! Looks gorgeous on you <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous colour!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh that looks gorgeous for spring/summer and looks perfect on you :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These lipsticks ARE beautiful. Boots & Superdrug are already carrying them in the UK! I picked up the same colour as you...and I can't believe how much more coral-y it looks on you! Beautiful! How do you feel about the smell of them? I sort of feel like I am using a lipstick from a kid's makeup kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been reading loads about these I really want the bright pink, orange and purple! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the look of this and the neon red one! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful shade! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo