New!Loreal Color Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain

Ooooh another new product for Spring 2013!
Loreal Color Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stains have already launched in the US and I'm pretty sure they will be available in the UK at some point. I bought mine from this US ebay seller.
They are a cross between a lightweight gloss/stain and are said to be dupe of the YSL glossy stains - Loreal is the parent company to YSL. I haven't tried the YSL stains as yet so I honestly have no idea how they compare.
There are 12 shades of caresse shine stains available (in the US). I picked up rose on and on and pink rebellion. Both of these apply sheer to begin with but can be built up for more intensity. On my lips, rose on and on is a 'my lips but better' shade whilst pink rebellion is darker and leans more of a reddy pink. I didn't get on great with the loreal caresse lipsticks but I really like these. I get a glossy colour for about two hourss with these before they fade to a stain. They're really comfortable to wear, non sticky and feel hydrating. I like the doe foot applicator - I think it makes it easier to apply. I have a feeling these might be similar to the Rimmel Apocalips. I've only just got the apocalips so I will see how they compare. As a lot of people like the Caresse lipsticks, I will guess that the Caresse Wet Shine Stains will be a big hit. Look out for them hitting UK shores soon!

20 comments

  1. I really love the pink one, and how glossy the finish is!

    Definitely keeping an eye out for these x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  2. I love apocalips, so I would probably love these. The whole gloss but really a stain thing is great cus I've never seen the point of glosses normally! Just stickiness that I always get my hair in LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its great that they leave a stain rather than keep having to reapply x

      Delete
  3. I sooo want to try these! Especially in infinite fuchsia x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuchsia is a great shade x

      Delete
  4. These look lovely! I definitely think they appear more comparable to YSL than the Apocalips. They look a bit lighter in formula! Will definitely be keeping an eye out for these.

    Amy at PaintPotted x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!they are quite light and sheer - I still need to try my apocalips x

      Delete
  5. These look interesting! I have so many lipsticks im looking to start buying some more lipglosses.. thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still on the fence about trying these. How does the stain last. How does it fade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its longlasting,i had to wipe my lips to remove it. I had to scrub my arms to after swatching them x

      Delete
  7. These look really nice :) Lighter than the Apocalips and more importantly they stain which is fantastic! x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its great that they leave a stain x

      Delete
  8. Omg I love them!! Thank you for naming the seller, I need to get some they look gorgeous. Great review :) Xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look nice but probably couldn't justify them on top of the Apocalips - oops! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah theres so many new products out there right now x

      Delete
  10. They look lovely. The Pink Rebellion is the one that catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I m loving the pink one. I will buy this one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo