Ones To Watch: New Products!



There are so many products being launched that I've decided to start a new series called 'ones to watch' - a round up of some of the hottest new beauty products!
First up is Tigi's Bed head straighten out (1), a cream that promises to keep hair straight for 48 hours. It works with heat from straighteners to leave humidity proof, smooth hair.
(2). OPI Euro Centrale collection includes 12 shades for spring, inspired by the history and modern design of Europe. The collection has 8 cream polishes, 3 shimmers and 1 chunky glitter. There are already tonnes of swatches online already. These are released in February.
(3). Aerin's garden inspired collection features two eye and cheek palettes. Garden in bloom contains three eyeshadows in lilac, lavender and purple with a cheek colour in dark rose. Garden at dusk comprises three shadows in pink, periwinkle and grape with a mauve blush. These look so pretty and are released in Feb.
(4.) Sleek have just released 10 new shades into their true colour lipstick line. New shades include tangerine scream (bright orange) and russian roulette (deep red). Sleeks lipsticks are really good quality so I will be picking up a few of these.
Finally, NYX have launched their versions of urban decays smoked and naked palette. (5) The natural palette includes six nude shades of shadow, whilst the smokey palette includes six shadows to create a sexy evening look. These are already available in the US.

Are there any products you're looking forward to?


17 comments

  1. those nyx eyeshadow palettes look beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,I hope they come to the UK x

      Delete
  2. The garden palette is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not one for nail polishes but those OPI ones are tempting me! Do you know if the NYX palettes will have any matte shades in them? :)

    Also I like the sound of this series! I look forward to finding out new releases in this way, cuz if I'm honest I'm usually overwhelmed or I miss stuff until it blows up on the beauty blogs haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are definitely matte shades in the natural one - not sure about the other one though x

      Delete
  4. Nothing really of the new releases catches my interest except for the Bed Head cream and I'm just wondering how good that'll turn out to be because it'll be handy for the summer months! I guess that's a good thing as I'm not running out to buy new things! Thanks for this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theres so many new things out there!I think the bed head cream will be good x

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for those NYX palettes, they look gorgeous!

    Francesca
    ♥ Selling a Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust on Ebay for super cheap! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think they'll be pricey either x

      Delete
  6. I like the sound of all the new Sleek lipsticks, and I need to try that Bed Head product! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NYX palettes look fab! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hadn't heard anything about the new OPI collection, thanks for the update! going off to ogle at some swatches now :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really want to try the new sleek lipsticks, they look like lovely colours!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh looking forward to those NYX palettes! I'm a huge fan of the Naked ones :)
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like the sound of the Tigi cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try those NYX palettes :)

    I dontbelieve so much in straightening hair products, only in straighteners tho I never used them anymore. I blowdry my hair and at the same time I turn the AC on so the mix between hot and cold air at the sme time leaves my hair absolutely straight :)

    xx

    flo

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo