Tag: 20 random facts!

I've seen this tag on a few blogs/youtube and decided to give it a go. Plus I think its a nice way to gain some insight into the person behind a blog. I couldn't think of 50 things so 20 it is!

1. I am a naturally very shy person
2. In rainbows by Radiohead is my favourite album


3. I love Jane Austen novels
4. I want to swim with dolphins
5. I would love to visit Canada
6. I really miss my Nana and Grandad
7. I love my family more than anything
8. I am obsessed with this number
9. I believe in soul mates
10. I hate rudeness


11. I am trying to learn crochet
12. I turn thirty this year *faints*
13.I'm a crazy cat lady
14. Lancome hypnose is my favourite perfume




15. I love snoods..
16. The words snood and doody amuse me
17. I spend far too much time on the internet
18. I think certain things happen for a reason




19. I love shabby chic
20. blogging makes me happy!

Let me know if you've done this tag or if you have a random fact about yourself. I would love to know

11 comments

  1. I can(kind of) crochet(do squares) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this.Just did my own random fact tag if you are interested :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5,7 and 17= me!
    nice post :)

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this tag, be it 20 or 50 random facts. I am such a nosey so and so! I haven't done it myself, although when I set up my blog in October last year, I did do a post 'all about me' which had 10 random facts about me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved reading this! I really hate rudeness too, it's so unnecessary!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swam with dolphins last summer in Florida and it was amazing. I recommend everyone try it at least once! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I love living in Canada:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. snoods are the bomb, have such an obsession! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these posts x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a Jane Austen geek !!! Check out my blog :) I mention her in my facts about me post too xxx
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo