Whats in my bag!


The whats in my bag tag is one I always enjoy reading, probably as I'm quite nosey!I like to see what people carry with them on a daily basis.
My current handbag is the one from Zara that quite a few people blogged about last year. I jumped on the bandwagon as it was only £20. I prefer bigger bags because I like to carry quite a bit with me and have some room for shopping bags if I go into town.
I carry the general things - phone, keys etc.  I use a cath kidston phone case as a purse as I didnt check the measurements and its too small for my phone.
I like to carry my pocket filofax and cath kidston notebook with me. They're not too bulky for carrying around. I like to have them with me in case I need to jot something down such as an appointment or if I get any blog inspiration - you never know!I'm trying to be more organised in 2013.
When it comes to makeup,I only really generally carry the basics. My makeup bag is from Primark. I love their cosmetic bags as not only are they super cheap but they're a good size and can be wiped clean. Very practical.
I usually travel with lipbalm - I really like hurrah balms and the rose and co cherry kiss is tinted if I want a bit of colour on my lips. I also need a blotting powder - the NYC is my current favourite. Its really cheap,the powder keeps my oily skin under control and it has a powder puff inside so theres no need for a brush. I also take a concealer and travel size mascara with me. I like to have a hand cream and hand sanitiser. I'm a huge germaphobe!seriously I am always using hand sanitiser when I'm out. The soap and Glory hand maid gel is my absolute favourite. I love the scent - it doesn't have the strong alcohol smell that other sanitisers have and it doesn't dry my hands out either.

Let me know what kind of things you like to have in your bag!



13 comments

  1. Fabulous post! I always love reading these type of posts myself also:)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these 'What's in my bag' posts I am such a nosey parker! That is one very neat bag, if I showed the contents of mine, I'm sure there would be old tissues, receipts, half eaten sweets lol in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your notebook, such a great idea to carry one around, you never know when inspiration may hit you :)

    Fiona @ www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag:)!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts too! The notebook is so cute x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your handbag is lovely! I always carry lipbalm and hand sanitiser. I am trying to get better at remembering my notebook & a pen but so often forget it.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your makeup bag, it's so classy. I really like these "what's in my bag" posts.

    Miri xx
    mirisblogazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I love that Zara bag as I missed out on it, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these posts, because I am also nosey! I have that Zara bag. I havent used it in a while though so I may dig it back out again!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking about investing in a filofax! It's been less than a month and i've ruined my organiser already.. stupid water spillage! :(


    Really enjoying your blog! Followed x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are a girl after my own heart with your bag contents (and your lovely bag!). I have to have my filofax with me at all times and I rarely carry any makeup around with me... it's too heavy!
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE having a nosy into other peoples bags! I find it so interesting! What a lovely post :)

    Lots of Love
    Maisy xxx
    @ http://collationproject.blogspot.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, thanks for posting!
    I have a similar post on my page if you want to have a look :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo