Most Used Products: Jan/Feb 2013




There seem to be a few products that I've been using a lot recently. I've mentioned most of them before but they're so good that they deserve another shout out!
One of my favourite powders is the NYC smooth skin pressed face powder. I have a really oily t-zone so I need to blot my skin a lot. This powder honestly is as good as expensive ones I've used. I think I picked this up for around £2 in superdrug. It controls oil so well and doesn't look cakey either. A definite must have for any oily skinned girl.
A cleanser I've been using a lot is the Shu Uemura oil in gel cleanser (reviewed here). It removes impurities and makes my skin look brighter without feeling harsh.
I've also been loving maybellines color whisper lipstick (reviewed here). I really hope these arrive in the UK as I would definitely buy a few more shades as these are just as good as the revlon lip butters.
In the xmas sales I purchased a Laura Mercier Kit. Part of the set was the laura mercier volume lash building mascara. I love this mascara. My all time favourite mascara is benefit's bad gal lash so I always tend to compare mascaras to this one. Laura mercier's is definitely on par with benefit bad gal. It gives lashes volume and length without smudging or clumping. I love it.
MAC's msf in stereo rose has a lot of hype surrounding it and I can see why (reviewed here) I thinks its sold out online but it may still be available instore. Its generally a product I use in the evening as its a frosty finish and I usually prefer matte/satin finish blushes for day wear. 
Illamasqua Naked rose blush is my first illamasqua purchase (reviewed here). I use this blush everyday as not only is it a stunning matte shade but it lasts most of the day and smells gorgeous too!

xx

11 comments

  1. Defiantly going to try this NYC powder now, so cheap too.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Illamasqua blush, such a pretty shade x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The illamasqua blush looks gorgeous! I can't believe I missed stereo rose again x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Illamasqua blush looks like such a lovely shade. I think it may finally be time for me to make my first Illamasqua purchase! xx

    http://thenonbrit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mac, I might have to try that. I feel eh about the color whispers though personally

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blushers look gorgeous!:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love the Illamasqua blush, what a gorgeous colour! It reminds me so much of Well Dressed from MAC. Have you got a new banner? :))) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That NYC pressed powder sounds good, i'll look for it next time i go shopping :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh that MSF looks beautiful *tries not to drool* I hope the Maybelline Whisper lipsticks would come to england too, I really want to try them! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've really been lusting after that MAC for such a long time

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html



    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted a cheap powder but I heard that many people say that NYC powder breaks them out so now I'm not sure.

    Rina
    xx
    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo