There are so many gorgeous new products being released in the next few weeks. Its hard to keep track of them all so here are a few gems to look out for (you can view part 1 here).
1. Benefit Fake Up Concealer - A hydrating concealer that hides dark circles and fine lines without creasing. It comes in three shades and is out in April.
2. Vivienne Westwood Flirty Alice - A floral fragrance with notes of green tea, rose and vanilla. Available in April it follows Naughty Alice and Cheeky Alice.
3. Lancome Teint Visionnaire - A foundation that provides complete coverage, repair and protect with anti-ageing ingredients.It comes in 18 shades and available from Feb 14th.
4. Givenchy Spring/Summer Collection - Comprises of a new fragrance in April; Dahlia Noir L'eau - a lighter version of dahlia noir. A hydra sparkling nude bb cream in May with new limited edition le rouge lipsticks, nail polishes and noir couture waterproof mascara in purple and black.
5. Sleek Aqua Collection - Divine Eye palette in lagoon, blush in mirrored pink and mini nail set (tropic waves) containing tropic, pink mirage, deep coral and cote d'Azur. Out March 13th. I am all over this.