New Beauty Products for Spring 2013 Part 2


There are so many gorgeous new products being released in the next few weeks. Its hard to keep track of them all so here are a few gems to look out for (you can view part 1 here).

1. Benefit Fake Up Concealer - A hydrating concealer that hides dark circles and fine lines without creasing. It comes in three shades and is out in April.

2. Vivienne Westwood Flirty Alice - A floral fragrance with notes of green tea, rose and vanilla. Available in April it follows Naughty Alice and Cheeky Alice.

3. Lancome Teint Visionnaire - A foundation that provides complete coverage, repair and protect with anti-ageing ingredients.It comes in 18 shades and available from Feb 14th.

4. Givenchy Spring/Summer Collection - Comprises of a new fragrance in April; Dahlia Noir L'eau - a lighter version of dahlia noir. A hydra sparkling nude bb cream in May with new limited edition le rouge lipsticks, nail polishes and noir couture waterproof mascara in purple and black.

5. Sleek Aqua Collection - Divine Eye palette in lagoon, blush in mirrored pink and mini nail set (tropic waves) containing tropic, pink mirage, deep coral and cote d'Azur. Out March 13th. I am all over this.

9 comments

  1. I'm definitely most excited for the Sleek release! I have a slight obsession with their palettes!
    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made me excited! I'm looking forward to the benefit concealer!xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The benefit concealer looks great:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for the Sleek releases. Loving their bright colours & also the Givenchy Spring/Summer Collection esp the lipsticks. The coral looks like the sort of colour i could wear all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Flirty Alice :D I liked the other two so hope this one is good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flirty Alice sounds really nice, I love the smell of green tea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try the VW fragrance! xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cannot wait for that concealer, sounds amazing! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo I am pretty excited to see all these new items launch! Really looking forward to trying out the Benefit concealer and the Lancome foundation. They look amazing.


    http://www.jpark0718.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo