Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Tempting Turquoise & Bad Girl Bronze




Rimmel scandaleyes shadow stick in tempting turquoise and bad girl bronze £5.99

Rimmel are on fire with their new releases. I recently picked up two of their new scandaleyes shadow sticks.
Shadow sticks are a chubby eyeshadow pencil that claim to stay put for 24 hours. I can't say that I've tested them for that amount of time, because lets be honest how many people wear their makeup for 24 hours straight?
The shadow itself is soft,creamy and pigmented. Its very easy to blend and can also be worn as a base or liner. I've worn these with my MAC and urban decay shadows over a primer and found they are long wearing and don't crease. They do need to be sharpened. It would be easier if they twisted up as its less messy.
There are currently only five shades available.  I really like these as the shadow itself is perfect and they're affordable. Big thumbs up!


23 comments

  1. These seemed to be great, better than the NYX jumbo pencils which tend to crease:D I hope these will be released soon in Finland also :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully they will x

      Delete
  2. That blue is an absolute stunner! I really like the bronze too. I can't wait for these babies to hit Aussie shores! Loving their Scandaleyes liners already, so I can say I'd be a fan of these too when they are released :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep the scandal liners are so good too,hopefully you'll get these soon x

      Delete
  3. I like the colour of Bad Girl Bronze x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a gorge shade x

      Delete
  4. Bad girl bronze looks right up my street! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a lovely shade x

      Delete
  5. Well...that's an inevitable purchase for me tomorrow when I am on my way to work! These look great (and perfect for my lazy morning makeup routine I embrace more often than I'd like to admit)!

    Can't wait to swatch them!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bronze is such a beautiful colour, definitely going to get it next time I'm in Boots! :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great shade x

      Delete
  8. Ooooo loving these. May have to get some xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're really good x

      Delete
  9. I really want to try these - they look lovely, especially the brown I NEED!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of the colors but especially the turquoise. These are now on my shopping list.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're both great shades x

      Delete
  11. I'm liking the look of that bronze! Soooo rich and chocolatey!

    http://hello-karla.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was contemplating these the other day but they didn't have any testers to swatch. Glad I've seen your post now as the two you've featured look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo