Sleek Aqua Collection: Lagoon Palette and Mirrored Pink Blush






The other day, I was casually browsing ebay when I noticed the new sleek aqua collection for sale. Officially I don't think its meant to go on sale till March so I bought the shadow palette and blush as I know from the promo images that I definitely wanted to buy them.( I will just add that the seller had a few of these up for sale so I don't think it was a case of someone selling a pr sample).
The lagoon palette contains 12 mineral based shadows - 3 shades are matte. Personally I love the shades in this palette. I tend to steer clear of bright shades but I'm looking to experiment more with my makeup. The shadows are soft and pigmented, though some are better than others. The best performing shades are reflection, oyster, pink jewel, seashell and ariel. 
Overall, I think the palette is well worth the money (£7.99) and is ideal for anyone looking to add a few bright shades to their makeup bag.
The blush in the aqua collection is mirrored pink - a gorgeous bright shimmery pink. I love sleek blushes anyway but the pigmentation on this is crazy. Mirrored pink is the type of shade that will suit many skin tones. Despite the pop of pink, its still really wearable!

What do you think of the aqua collection?

21 comments

  1. These are some gorgeous shades, they look really pigmented for the price too xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks lovely, if a bit frosty, it's definitely going on my list. Perfect for a light spring perk up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous collection, when it hits shops i will definitely be grabbing that blush, i love their blushers so much!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my good gracious, I want this very much! Not only are the colors gorgeous on both the palette and blush but it's water themed. SUCH a sucker for anything to do with that. Thanks for this post! I'm off to hunt it down! :D

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. The blush is absolutely beautiful! xx

    Natalie Roseanne's Nails and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sleek eyeshadow palettes. And to be honest, I don't own enough. I think the shades in this one look to be a lot more wearable than initially meets the eye?

    Oh dear. I need to purchase.

    I've never bought a Sleek blush though!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure I'm as keen on this as I have been with other collections but the blush is quite nice:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    featuring Urban Outfitters, Models Own, & more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've just convinced me that I need this in my life!
    Great Post x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure about the eyeshadows but that blush is so pretty! x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't think this was out until next month either - what a great find. The blush is a lovely colour. Not too sure if I would get alot of use out of the palette.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks lovely, I love the look of the blush xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blush is such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeee Sleek! and these two items are beautiful! can't wait for it to launch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a look in superdrug today and couldn't spot this collection, but I'm really looking forward to it! Lovely swatches x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this palette just going to see if i can find it too :) and love love love the blusher. Great post.

    www.weegillie.blogspot.co.uk

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of the blusher! Such a perfect shade for spring!
    Catherine x
    Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. the shell shade in that palette is beautiful! wish I could be more experimental with colour x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. the palette does look super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That palette has amazing colors. Love it :) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  20. TBH .. I've never heeard of this pallette before, but I like the colours

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are gorgeous. I really really love the blusher!! Def going on my wish list

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo