Spring Wants























7 comments

  1. I LOVE that bag! It's now on my wishlist :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the pink shoes!.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every piece on this post. Im looking for a pastel satchel esp in mint for spring and Meteorites have been on my wish list forever:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color and style of that ASOS bag!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels are stunning. What a colour, so vibrant LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the ASOS bag in the brown shade and it is so beautiful! :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! i love the mint green bag from asos :D it's like a satchel-bag & it looks cute & perfect for Spring time :D & the washbag has a cute design to it too :) i'm in need of a wash bag handy for going away on holiday as i tend to shove all my products in my big rucksack :P haha not good if they burst :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo