Dior Blush: Pink in Love



The Christian DiorBlush glowing colour powder blush is a product I've been after for a while. I was ill with flu last month so I decided to order it to give me a feel good boost. 889 Pink in Love contains two shades of pink - the left is a raspberry pink whilst the right side is a lighter petal pink. Swirled together its the perfect pop of mid-strawberry pink. 


The blush is super soft to touch, blendable and provides a sheer to buildable colour. The finish is satin with a very subtle shimmer. Its on the pricey side but I am in love with this blush - the texture cant be faulted and its extremely wearable and longlasting. Its become my go to everyday shade. five stars!!

11 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I've always loved the look of Dior's cheek products, I've lusted after the rose diamond highlighter/blush for quite a while! I'm thinking of treating myself to it for my 16th...in august! Quite a wait but will be worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dior blushes, my go to is 919 Rose Tahiti/Paradise Glow, the perfect pale pink for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, such a beautiful and luxurious product! The colour is gorgeous! <3
    xx
    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shade! I love the color it produces when it's blended together. What great pick me up after being sick. I just bought some indie polish to cheer me up from getting pink eye and having to throw out some of my favorite mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh my, this is just breathtakingly pretty. I think i'm gonna have to buy meself this when my spending ban is up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beaut... such a unique strawberry shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that does look really nice. I really love dior blushers. I own the healthy glow and it is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo