Everyday Makeup #2



I usually keep my makeup fairly basic for everyday wear. Unless its a special occasion or I'm going somewhere fancy. I like to switch up my makeup though throughout the week. For my base I sometimes use the laura mercier primer followed by MAC's matchmaster foundation in 1.0. It a light - medium coverage foundation that stays put throughout the day. I usually apply with the real techniques stippling brush or buffing brush from the core collection which gives the perfect finish. To conceal, I'll apply the lily lolo mineral concealer which covers blemishes and redness. Then I'll buff in a little powder to make my base last longer.

For cheeks, I'll use MAC stunner blush (limited edition)  - a satin finish blush which is gorgeous! I'll also add a little of MAC's extra dimension skinfinish in superb on top for extra glow.

For eyes, I don't always use shadow as sometimes I like to take a break from eye makeup but I'll perhaps use a slick of benefit bad gal mascara on lashes. Finally I'll use a little of MAC shy girl lipstick on lips. Its a really wearable shade but if my lips are feeling dry I'll add a bit of lip balm first as I find MAC lipsticks on the drying side.



6 comments

  1. I love the lipstick shade xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC foundations and find they just last so well
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a massive fan of the mascara, but I really want to try the laura mercier primer!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blushers look lovely:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. blush is so pretty! really intrigued by the foundation too x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often use Bad Gal Mascara and Shy Girl too. The blushes look really pretty x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo