Handbag Lust List: Ebay Edition






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8



I'm always browsing Ebay for stuff. All of these bag are currently in my watch list.
I'm always surprised when I find things that are so cheap on there and I think all these bags are reasonably priced. 
 I bought the Alexander Wang rocco inspired bag from ebay ages ago and its still going strong. Its good that ebay have some designer dupes as I could never afford the real deal.

Let me know which bag is your favourite!









9 comments

  1. Ahhh the tan bayswater shaped one is amazing! In fact I like them all but especially that one!

    Sophs xx

    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3rd bag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee the last bag! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 and 8 are my favorites!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 and 4 are both soooo pretty - Not really a 'handbag' girl but these are beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your selection. Ebay is a wight goldmine of treasure. I think I like 6 & 5 the most. I may make a sneaky purchase
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need number 3 ASAP! Hahahah
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been watching SO many bags on ebay recently, I love how affordable they are!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo