MAC Hayley Williams Collection 2013


April 9th Online only

Lipstick 
sounds like noise (matte) - bright orange

Eyeshadow 
daydreaming (veluxe pearly) - frosted mid tone coral

Mineralize skinfinish 
 lightscapade - soft candlelit beige with shimmer

Nail polish 
 riot gear - bright true orange


I'm a little excited about this collection even though its tiny as I love paramore - hayley is their lead singer!
I'm not a massive fan of orange makeup but I really like the look of the shadow and polish. Lightscapade is a repromote - not sure if its permanent now or not! This collection is only available online, hopefully it will be released in europe!


11 comments

  1. I love the look of the lipstick! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that finish looks beautiful

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick shade looks lovely!.
    Have a giveaway running if you would like to enter hun.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The MSF looks interesting, wanna see the swatches first :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of all of these! It's a shame the collection is so small though - I love Paramore too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, this is a bit ridiculous. I mean, could they get any more artistic at picking a name for collection? :D However I love Paramore and like the colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like Paramore but I think that they should have allowed a bigger collection. I might purchase some of the things if I can get my hands on them.

    Charlotte x

    wwww.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eyeshadow looks pretty. I will check this collection out when it hits stores
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I love Hayley Williams! I'd have loved to have seen a bigger collection too. The nail polish is an amazing colour though :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish I could pull off orange lipstick, I would be on it! the nail polish is probably more suited to me though :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo