MAC Matchmaster Foundation



MAC matchmaster is a foundation I've been using for a while so I think its about time I shared my thoughts on it.
I use shade 1.0 which is the lightest shade available and I believe equivalent to NC15 in other MAC foundations. Its a perfect match for my skin tone and I am uber pale. 
Matchmaster is a light-medium coverage foundation that gives a demi-matte finish and is blendable.
I originally purchased this foundation as I read it was suitable for oily skin, which it is. I would say its suitable for normal - oily skin as it highlights dryness and tends to cling to any dry areas of skin.
The main reason I love this foundation is that it looks natural,is long wearing and controls oil well. I still need to blot but I do with every foundation I use. I've read that MAC foundations tend to break some people out but I've not had this problem with matchmaster.
A special mention for the packaging - it has a pump! hurrah!
I will definitely be repurchasing as it suits my skin and works well for me 

Have you tried any MAC foundations?

5 comments

  1. Love when a foundation has a pump! I've been meaning to try this for a while, but I haven't got a mac counter nearby to get matched :(

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this, but It's not pale enough :( If it clings to dry patches, it wouldn't be good for me anyway. It does sound lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this foundation, and it's pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this because I love their Pro Longwear and Face & Body and thought I didn't need any more MAC foundations but it looks good! I'd like to try it out anyways, I have normal skin and I don't usually have problems with dry patches xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried this but I found Studio Fix was a bit thick, how is this in comparison to that? xx

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo