Mini Essie Haul


Last week, I ordered a few more nail polishes from fragrance direct. These essie shades are such a bargain at £1.99 each. I've been after bikini so teeny for ages so I couldn't pass it up at this price. Little description of the shades I got;

* Off the shoulder - medium pink creme
* Bikini so teeny - cornflower blue creme with subtle silver shimmer
*Capri - hot orange creme

I haven't tested the wear of these yet as I've only just received them but off the swatches, all shades were fully opaque in two coats with no streaking. 
There a few other shades at cheap smells but they are slightly more expensive. Although still cheaper than boots!

Are there any essie shades you would recommend?


16 comments

  1. I came across fragrancedirect.com ages ago, it is amazing for bargains. I get all of my Essie Nail Polishes off there :)

    www.abbeylovesbeauty1.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the shoulder & Bikini so teeny are such gorgeous looking shades! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off the Shoulder is such a gorgeous colour, what a bargain aswell :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of off the shoulder!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these colours, perfect for spring/summer if it ever comes! :)
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours! Gorgeous! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up off the shoulder as well, such a bargain!!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love bikini so teenie! It was my NOTW this week! :)

    http://lovelyjubblyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love all three of them! I actually can't choose which one is my favourite! Cannot believe you got them for 1.99! Bargain!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Capri is beauutiful! I want it on my fingertips x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off The Shoulder is gorge
    xx

    Naomii
    http://www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get life from Essie polishes. They are amazing, in my opinion and these three are no different. I absolutely love Capri and Off The Shoulder. So beautiful. ♥

    lullatoned.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bikini So Teeny is such a pretty shade, I love shimmer!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pink is beautiful! my favs from essie are their nudes, love them! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo