My Soap and Glory Must Haves!



Soap and Glory are definitely one of my favourite 'drug store' brands. I'm not overly keen on their skincare range - they just don't seem to suit my skin, but their body products are so good. I love getting a big stash at Christmas.
One of my all time favourite body scrubs is pulp friction. I would describe it as a creamy exfoliator with a fruity scent - soap and glory's fruitigo fragrance. As its a creamy scrub, its not harsh at all and it lathers really well, leaving super soft skin. Another exfoliator I really like is the sugar crush body scrub. The scent is really summary - lime and almond. The scrub is made with brown sugar and looks good enough to eat. It leaves my skin silky soft but its not to be used on broken/ultra sensitive skin. In other words, don't do what I did and use it on freshly shaved legs - ouch!
The righteous body butter is probably one of soap and glory's most hyped products. A thick and creamy moisturiser, scented with orange, lemon, peach, rose and jasmine. I use this as an intense moisturiser and slather it on. My skin feels really smooth and hydrated when I use this and the tub is massive so it lasts ages!
I've been the heel genius foot cream a lot lately. I refer it to other foot creams as it smells really nice and isn't greasy. I like to use it overnight to give it time to soak in. For a fiver, its a bargain as I definitely notice a difference.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned on here before but I'm a bit of a germaphobe in real life. I carry hand sanitiser everywhere with me. The best one I've ever used is the hand maid gel. I love how it doesn't smell of alcohol like most sanitisers do. It cleans hands, without drying the skin out and its one product I will keep repurchasing. 

What are your favourite soap and glory items?




11 comments

  1. Anonymous26.3.13

    I would really recommend the fab pore facial peel... not a peel mask like the name suggests, it really perks my skin up, great for a 5min freshen up in the mornings or a 15min treatment.. I'm forever recommending it to everyone i know! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only things I've tried are Sugar Crush and The Righteous butter but I love them. I also love Scrub Your Nose In It x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hand maid, it smells so nice!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Soap&Glory, especially the new sugarcrush scent, it's amazing!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that body butter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the body butter and hand gel, my faves:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've recently just dipped in s&g and i love the breakfast scrub one. omg the smell!! divine!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Soap and Glory, Hand Maid is so handy to carry in your handbag x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sugar Crush and Clean Girls showergels and Hand Food! :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am always recommending Hope & Glory to everyone who will listen!Perhaps if I''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''d got the name right it would have been better?[Cat on keys just now]Scrub your Nose is good but I do think size of tube is excessive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sugar scrub! It smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo