Spring Purchases






Its so much nicer outside now spring is right around the corner. I think nice weather puts everyone in a better mood. 
Today I'm sharing a few things I've bought lately (although I didn't buy all the above in one go!)
The mint jumper and coral clutch bag are from H and M. They have some pretty things in at the moment. I nearly bought the bag at xmas but luckily I waited and got it for half price. I'm trying to add more colour to my wardrobe as I usually go for plain shades.
From Amazon I ordered gone girl, you had me at hello and wool. I only received wool today so I'm really looking forward to reading it. I loved you had me at hello - if you like chick lit that isn't cheesy than I really recommend it. Its one of the best books I've read recently. Gone girl is a tough one to get in to. I don't usually read thriller type novels so maybe thats why? I don't know I just lost interest after the second chapter.
Today, I purchased revlon nearly naked foundation and nuxe cleansing gel. I cant wait to try them both. I have high hopes. The St. Moritz self tan was another random amazon purchase. I'm a bit scared about using it to be honest as I'm so pale. I have visions of looking like an oompa loompa.
I also recently bought a rimmel apocalips lip lacquer, although I have no idea what shade it is as I took the sticker off. I like it but they're a bit hyped up now. The dior blush is the shade pink in love. Its the perfect pop of pink!Finally I just got garnier body ultimate beauty oil. I'm hoping for super soft skin for summer.

Let me know what you've been buying recently

46 comments

  1. So many lovely buys, especially the mint jumper! xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mint green jumper! H&M do some lovely clothes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that clutch!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear with Gone Girl, it took me a wee while to get into too but it's got some pretty nice twists in it. I love the colour of your jumper, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks trona,I'll give it another go - I want to know what happens x

      Delete
  5. great buys! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that jumper! Such a beautiful colour!

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I'm as pale as they come really and I use the dark St Moriz and it comes out pleasantly bronzed on me rather than orange so you should be fine! x

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks meg - hopefully I'll like it x

      Delete
  8. The colour of that jumper is gorgeous. I jumped on the Revlon nearly naked hype too, and i love it!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really interested in trying the Naked foundation by Revlon! I've heard great things about it xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far x

      Delete
  10. i love the mint jumper from h&m, i think the Apocalips you picked up looks alot like Celestial which i have, hehe!xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT//FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks celene. I think it is celestial x

      Delete
  11. The clutch is so lovely :)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jumper and clutch are amazing! & I love St Moriz tan!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the ombre clutch! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jumper! Such a lovely colour :)

    www.missmollyhope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks molly,I love mint coloured things x

      Delete
  15. I am on a bit of a spending ban recently. This of course doesn't mean I don't buy ANYTHING...but I am trying to be a bit strict. Its' terrible. So I thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through you until I can lift the ban...

    LOVE the jumper from H&M! Such a nice colour for spring! Can't wait for spring to come. I am sick of cold weather and layers!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow the beauty oil looks really good, I might have to look into it. I've just bought the revlon foundation and it's perfect for summer, although I'm hoping I'm going to be able to buy a darker shade for summer soon!. x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks megan - so far i'm loving the beauty oil x

      Delete
  17. H&M are really bringing out some amazing things lately!

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks roxy - they have some really nice things at the moment x

      Delete
  18. Love the colour of that jumper! Think I'll be visiting H&M! Xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. that jumper is so cute! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks katherine x

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. thanks bernadette x

      Delete
  21. that ombre clutch is gorgeous! looks alot more expensive than it is!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sindy. I think it cost around £7 once I'd used codes, so cheap x

      Delete
  22. That h&m jumper is such a pretty colour! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo