A Little Love...



Hi Everyone! I can't believe its April already, this year is going super fast! I mostly spent Easter watching tv, catching up with reading my favourite blogs and giving my blog a little spring makeover. I did have a little splurge in Primark yesterday with my Mum. I might do a little haul post soon but today I thought I'd share a few products I've been enjoying using in recent weeks. I've reviewed a few of these already but they're so good they deserve another mention.
My favourite body products recently have definitely been the garnier body ultimate beauty oil which leaves skin feeling super soft and doesn't have that sticky feeling a lot of body moisturisers have. I also love the nip and fab dry leg fix for an intense moisture boost. It does have a clinical smell but it works instantly leaving my legs feeling really smooth so I will definitely be repurchasing.
Some skincare products I've really enjoyed using are the hurraw lip balm night treatment balm - it has a gorgeous vanilla scent and I like to use it under my lipsticks as my lips can get quite dry. I used to buy my lip balms from supersmoocher but sadly its closing down so I need to look for another seller! I got a little sample of origins modern friction scrub with a debenhams order. I haven't used many origins products but modern friction is a lovely creamy scrub which isn't harsh and is helping to brighten my dull skin. The Nuxe melting cleansing gel is my current cleanser. Its a creamy, milky balm that turns into an oil once massaged into the skin. I've been using Liz Earle muslin cloths dipped in warm water to remove it so it leaves my skin feeling  soft and smooth. My skin is a combination nightmare at the moment but this cleanser helps to clear up any dry patches whilst not making my t-zone any oilier.
When it comes to makeup, I've been using revlon nearly naked foundation (reviewed here) a lot. If I need more coverage, I mix it with revlon colorstay foundation which makes a great base and covers any small blemishes. A lip colour I love at the moment is loreal color riche intense crazy fuchsia - it adds a pop of bright pink! For my highlighter, I really like bareminerals clear radiance to add luminosity to the skin and a little shimmer. Hands down, my favourite purchase of the last month or so is the Dior blush pink in love (reviewed here). Its pricey but I wear it everyday so that kind of justifies the cost. It gives my cheeks a natural healthy flush of colour and looks really beautiful!



12 comments

  1. I love Nearly Naked! You always pick such lovely products - the Nuxe cleanser is on my to try list x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Josie, the nuxe cleanser is lovely x

      Delete
  2. That lipstick looks gorgeous. When I first looked at it I didn't realize that it's a Loreal one to be honest; it looks so fancy! :)
    Lovely post!

    xx

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Its a lovely blush :) x

      Delete
  4. will have to check out the garniere body oil, winter has made my skin sooo dry :( just going to read your review of it now!xooxoxoxo

    http://www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good for dry skin :) x

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to try Nuxe and Hurraw for a while now, and the two that you've been trying sound amazing. The cleansing gel is now definitely next for me to buy after my current cleanser runs out! Great review :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lipstick and the blush look so beautiful! x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo