Daily Face #1 // Loreal Caresse Coeur De Perle Lipstick


foundation: revlon nearly naked 'ivory' & colorstay 'ivory' mixed
powder: rimmel stay matte 'tranparent' 
brows: smashbox brow tech powder 'brunette'
eyeshadow primer: urban decay primer potion 
eyeshadow: urban decay naked basics palette 'venus' and 'naked2'
eyeliner: revlon colorstay 'brown'
blush: dior glowing colour powder blush 'pink in love'
highlighter: bareminerals face colour 'pure radiance'

Hi everyone! recently I purchased the loreal caresse coeur de perle lipstick (blimey what a mouthful) in the shade coral and floral. Its one of four new shades which I first heard about on milkteef. 
I haven't seen much about these lippies, then again I don't think the original caresse line were hugely publicised in the UK. The new caresse lipsticks are packaged in metallic pink packaging and have a white centre which contains mother of pearl particles to add iridescent shimmer alongside a pop of colour.
Like the original caresse lipsticks, couer de perle are a cross between a balm and lipstick - the shade I have feels weightless and moisturising. It looks a little darker in the bullet than the photo above shows but it leans pinker on my lips than true coral. I liked the original caresse lipsticks but I love this shade so much! Its a really pretty shade for everyday and has good pigmentation. I got mine from superdrug - I wanted to buy 'nude and cute' too but the handful of lipsticks they had, had all been used (cue dramatic WHO DOES THIS?!!!) Seriously superdrug, sort your makeup stands out. I'm sure they're in boots too - currently 3 for 2. These are priced £7.99




20 comments

  1. This looks so pretty on you! I definitely need to try one of these couer de perle lipsticks x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous on you!! I have bought all 4 of these in the range, as they're so much more hydrating than the usual Caresse lipsticks. Also a littttttle bit smitten with the pink gold casing! Loving your blush too hun, such a pretty shade!!! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick is gorgeous, really suits you:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blush, such a lovely pop of pink and really suits you.

    Love Em @ Whatemloves.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lippy and blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! That drives me nuts in superdrug when I go to buy something and someone has already opened it! Not cool!
    Lovely lip colour though :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to hunt these down since seeing Emma's post and cannot find them anywhere!
    Getting a bit distressed now ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully you'll find them soon!they seem to sell out quick when they're new :) x

      Delete
  8. The colour really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin looks really flawless, love that lippie color x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the bright pink colour of one of these and I love how moisturising it is. This is pretty, I love coral lips xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought a couple of these and love them! This shade looks great on you :) definitely next on my list.great post xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo