Go your own way

dress: c/o Warehouse
belt: primark
Tights: primark
bangle: oasis
necklace: handmade
nails: models own orange sorbet c/o littlewoods

I've been feeling a bit meh in the past few days about blogging so I decided to give my blog a makeover. It took ages but I'm finally pleased with how it looks. I think I'm starting to get my blogging mojo back now. I thought I'd do a little outfit post today as I'm trying to blog about different things rather than just reviews - not that there's anything wrong with that but I like to change it up a bit!
I was kindly gifted this dress from warehouse. Its actually navy jacquard, which makes a nice change to black!Its currently reduced to £25 which is a bargain. The skater style makes it really flattering, especially if your pear shaped like me.
I've got a few blog posts planned, including some DIY posts!I attempted to make a youtube yesterday, which turned out a complete fail - I never realised how much how sound like Helen Flanagan/ aka Rosie Webster from Coronation Street haha. A bit awkward!!



Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

15 comments

  1. You look amazing!! I love your nail polish. And I like the blog look :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail colour! Great outfit too!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail varnish in the outfit is amazing xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorg

    http://www.cocoamourr.com/
    (Makeup | Skincare| Etc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails, they're so neon and amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous and cute Zoe !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo