Gucci Guilty Intense


Since being in my early teens, I've been a huge fragrance fan. Growing up I used to have a sneaky spritz of my mum's perfumes until I got my first fragrance one Christmas - Tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger - do they still make that? 
 A new fragrance in my collection is Gucci Guilty Intense* - a more 'powerful' version of the original guilty perfume. The packaging is modern, sleek and luxurious - although the gold bottle is a fingerprint magnet!
Guilty Intense is a floral oriental fragrance (my favourite perfume group) with notes of pink pepper, lilac, patchouli and amber. Its a very sensual and sophisticated scent that's perfect for evening or wearing on cold days as its a 'warm' perfume. It dries down to a soft and slightly powdery fragrance. It lasts throughout the day - I spritzed a little on my jumper and I could still smell it one there the following day. 
Overall, I am loving this scent and its a welcome addition to my dresser.

*There's currently 10% off fragrances and free delivery at debenhams and a free Gucci monogrammed wash bag with any Gucci perfume over 50ml*




6 comments

  1. I just had the fragrance come to me in a sample, and while I know I can't pull of such a spicy scent I absolutely love it! The packaging is so chic :D

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a pretty classy scent :) x

      Delete
  2. LOVE this perfume!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely isnt it :) x

      Delete
  3. never smelt this but sounds so so nice! x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks katherine, its a lovely scent :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo