Hot Summer Nail Shades!


I've barely seen any sunshine this year but I'm already looking forward to summer. When summer comes along, out come the brights! The three shades above are perfect for wearing in the warm weather!

Look Beauty Nail Pop in Island is a mid blue creme. The formula is slightly runny for my liking but only needs two coats to be fully opaque.

Maybelline Pow Green is neon yellow/green. Its a shade that shouldn't really work but somehow does. I love this colour and the formula is really good too. Again only two coats are needed to be fully opaque. For £2.99 its a steal!

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster is a coral pink shimmer. Only two coats are needed but I find the formula 
can look a bit patchy if you're not careful with the application. Its a gorgeous shade though and would look great with a tan!

What do think of these shades?


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. same here, bring on summer! Loving the yellow shade, absolutely stunning :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some Look nail pop polishes, this looks like a gorgeous summer colour

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that Maybelline Pow Green colour. I don't know what it is about that colour, but I am just constantly in love with it right now! Definitely will have to pick this up on my next Boots/Superdrug venture!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the maybelline pow green, I'm wearing it now!
    The OPI nail polish looks gorgeous, what a lovely colour!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shades :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the yellow is so cool! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo