MAC All About Orange Collection 2013

source

I didnt like the sound of this collection when I first heard about it but after seeing the promo pictures I'm now all over it. The combination of orange, peaches and corals is sure to be a big hit. I think flamingo lipstick was a sell out the first time around. I definitely like the sound of Honey Jasmine blush- I hope the swatches are just as good!


Lipstick
Tarte & Trendy - Bright neutral orange cream (Lustre)
Neon Orange - Bright orange (Amplified Cream) (Pro shade)
Flamingo - Light milky bright coral (Lustre) (Re-Promote)
Sushi Kiss - Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
Sweet & Sour - Soft peach cream (Cremesheen)
Tangerine Dream -Warm orange cream (Lustre)
Razzlerdazzler - Light cream peach (Lustre)

Cremesheen Glass
Double Happiness - Frosted light nude
Imperial Light - Frosted light peach
Rising Sun - Frosted bright orange

Powder Blush
Royal Sunset - Soft cool peach (Satin)
Honey Jasmine - Soft warm coral (Satin)
Immortal Flower - Bright peach (Satin) (Re-Promote)

Rainy Season Eyeshadow Quad
Arctic Grey- Frosted mid-tone grey (Lustre)
Courtly Grey- Matte cool grey (Matte)
Typographic - Asphalt black (Matte)
Rainy Season - Light warm grey frost (Satin)

Nail Lacquer
Morange- Bright cream orange (Cream) (Re-promote)
Fiestaware- Mid-tone orange coral (Cream)
Sweet Pop- Peach cream (Cream)
Ke Ai- Soft pink frost (Frost)

Release Date: June/July 2013


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

3 comments

  1. I'm normally not an orange toned fan, but this collection sounds really nice! May have to pick up one of the blushes

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite undecided about this collection. I think it's partly because of the Hayley Williams collection and I don't particularly like her or Paramore.

    I love the orange nail varnish but I'm not sure about bright orange lips. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey Jasmine and Royal Sunset sound so beautiful! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo